Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Today i went to school happily...when firsting i reach at skewl,i always look out for my frenz..they usually come earlier den me..but i dunno why nwadays they come late..today they came late becoz of the bus..haha...when i already reached at the class,i dunno why i suddenly gone crazy..i lyke to disturb my new frend n tt is yuen ling..haha.but its quite bored becoz tt time,laila was in bad md dunno abt wat..haiz..kiki came late at around 7.25 a.m..haha..she deserved it..haha.juz jk..no joke no fun..then P.E time kekeq sial..haha..P.E time,i saw elyssa...haha...when tt time i was playing badminton wif my gurl frenz,my HIPS was in pained!urgh!den recess time,eat chicken rice..it wass so delicious..yummy!after recess is ENGLISH..urgh!I HATE ENGLISH PERIOD!when english period,dinie,alim n nurmin disturbed me by using daniel umbrella..the umbrella smell so like SHIT!den suddenly i shout..den the teacher SCOLD ME..i didnt do anything wrg also kena scold..WTF.when teacher scold,i cried..damn paisey sial..when teacher ask me to loo at her,i didnt look..quickly go washroom wash my face..teacher ask me to do so..when goin finish lesson,teacher ask me & dinie to help her..den after bring the books down,teacher scold me again n den i cried!my feeling hurt when i didnt do anything wrg!den teacher didnt scold dinie..n den teacher ask me to go back class..when i on my way,i saw elyssa,ayu n elvy..elvy disturb me..n elvy saw me crying..n she ask y..but i didnt response..coz,i was too paisey to face them.first time cried when teacher scolded me..hmm..when reach class,i quickly go to d washroom cried again..sad.sad.sad.den Classtime MS faza saw me crying.but laila said,"saket hati."hmm..siak jer..den suddenly discipline teacher came in n scold us again coz of making noise.hhaa..but suddenly d discipline teacher call me to get out of the class n he ask me y im crying..den i told the truth..but at last,suddenly the discipline teacher shake hand wif me..eww..first time sial..den go washroom.den go clubbing club play guitar n POOL...den assembly time,was fun..fun nk maot..n den all went home..hmmmtts all for today.BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment