Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 2, 2010

karaoke

Sunday,(3rd January 2010)

Yesterday we went to Aljunied wif my cousin brother,my sister,my sister guy & my younger brother..we went there for karaoke..haha..quite fun larh..but then,my stomach pain..i dunno why..haiz..when we already reached at the karaoke place,we need to pay $12 for 5 person..after tat,me,my sister,my cousin brother & my younger brother need to fill a form..my cousin brother lyke selengeh..haha..abg,jangan mrh.hah.after tat,thz one women gave us 2 microphone..after tat,we went to one room n all of us sit closer..haha..gereq sak..sape tk ikut,rugi..haha.jkjk..we only cn sing for 1 hour..after we finished sing,we go back home.b4 tt,we took a train..when we already the d train,my bousin brother disturb people..haha..den,my sister n my sister guy disturb me & one of thz chinese guy.wtf sak..den i juz ignored larh.haha..den my cousin brother uat bender klakar..den my sister & me laughed lyke mad women sak..after tat,my cousin brother sat beside my younger brother..den he disturbed my younger brother..den he sit lyke bapok sak..tts y me,my sister n my sister guy laughed sak..haha..after tat,we take 243g..abg rizal n boboy sit all the way behind..my sister n my sister guy sit at 2 nd last ther..then i sit at one of thz malay gurl..i dunno who is thz gurl..den my cousin brother tell me to asked her nomber..den i juz ignored.after tat,we went to gek poh buy maggie..den we went home.den,when we reached home,abg rizal quickly switch on laptop.my sister guy n boboy played chess..i eating maggie n watched movie..i dunno noe wat my sister doin..after i finished my food,i straight away went to my room my i sleep..haha..k..tts all..

No comments:

Post a Comment