Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Juz nw when i went to skewl,i was suprised tt i go to 3p1 class..when at first,it was so damn boring..But at last,it was so damn excited n d main exciting ting was i get to noe my new frenz..when we reached at outside our classroom,we need to line up..the teacher think tt we still kids..like wat sia..damn fu**ing..then our form teacher tell us to sit according index nomber..like wat sei..i dont lyke sia..den after all of us get our sits,we need to greet our form teacher..after all of us sat,our form teacher talk abt class discipline lah wadeve larh..den we need to copy down d time-table..urgh!!tt time i was fed-up!haha!!actually we finish at 11..but our teacher let ud go at around 11.15.something lyke tt..after tt,i saw ifah..den i asked ifah,"ifah,where elyssa?"ifah replied,"dunno,mayb she went home already."den i juz walk away..after i took my phone,me,laila,kiki & fyqa went out of skewl..when me n my frenz went out of skewl,i saw maslina n adleena..i asked maslina,"where elyssa?"maslina said,"i dunno."den laila n fyqa walk away towards the bus stop..den i ran towards them n i pull them..den i saw ayu,elyssa n shasha..i went towards elyssa.den suddenly,ayu came towards me n said,"sis,elyssa told tt,tonite she will give the answer."den i said,"wat sia."den i juz walk away from them..then when me,kiki,fyqa & laila on our way to gek poh,we saw faezah,uswatun & uswatun frend.den we whistle.den faezah turn n saw us..after tt,i asked faezah,"faezah,where is ur new frend?"faezah said,"she went home wif her mom."den faezah said,"when on monda,she said tt she will hang out wif us.."den i said,"ouhokay."den faezah,me,kiki,fyqa n laila walk towards gekpoh..we saw 3 gurls,our junior,also walk towards gekpoh.den me n my frenz disturb them..haha!we only disturb them for awhile..den i said to laila,"laila,got 3 new shoes."den laila ssaiad,"yeah."den i chased kiki n kiki ran away..haha..she's cute..when we reached gek poh,we went inside n saw uswatun n her frend bought something..den we saw azlan n gang..den we juz ignored them n we walk away..after tt,we stop at bubble tea shop..tt time kiki waiting for her mother at 243 bus stop..den,laila,fyka n faezah bought bubble tea..after tt,we went to my house..after we went to my house,we plan to go to jurong point n national library..b4 tt,under my blok,fyqa said she wanted to go home.den i let her go larh..den only me,faezah,laila,uswatun n shahidah take 243g go to jurong point..went we already inside the bus,we sit separately..uswatun n shahidah sit together.faezah sit alone.me n laila sit together..n suddenly,we saw kiki mom n her younger brother..den we smile @ her..den,we saw kiki taking same bus wif us..we were surprised.haha..lame..den kiki,her mom n her younger brother get down of bus.den,me n my frend saw rahman,the gurls n rahman frend.den laila was so angry.dunno y..haiz..den when near pioneer mall,me n my frenz make some noisy..den when we reached jurong point interchange,we get down..b4 we went to library,we went to jurong point..after we rounding there,we went to library..then we went to study corner..sbt 1o minutes,we saw org gyler..den we sang a song tts call,"tak ku sangka tak ku duga."after tt,we went to mama shop.den me n laila walk home..went we at under ayu block,i told laila to ran..den laila run.den she look lyke org gila..haha.juz joking..after tt,we saw daniel n the gang under ifah block..den i send laila home.after tt,i went home..haiz..abt elyssa,i will give her some day..k lah..tts the end..bye.tc!

No comments:

Post a Comment